Sunday, September 25, 2011

Belajar

Life is about Learning...

I think that's a great statement. Surely, it is about learning. Since born we'd learned about everything. Start with spelling word, say 'mama', 'ayah'. Learned how to walk, how to speak, write somthing, singing, and et cetra until here, as an adult. When I should learn about manage my time, my routinity, my money of courese, and my feelings. :D

I always interested in somethings new. It's like I wanna know it. First time i like read, since in my high scool suddenly I really like to read. Novel, Magazine, etc. make my life's live. Then I was in collage, when I through my own way and met a little Art Gallery named "Sanggar Embun". First time I came to Sanggar Embun to make a paint of my grandpa. Many things that I got from my first conversation with the owner. Painting not only an art work, but the work of feeling.

When I see them, the owner and his friends, I thought "why an artist oftenly have a long hair & untidy clothes?", "Are those a part of art?" "Or maybe, that's an artist style?". Whatever, but since that day I've falling in love to FINE ART. Eventhough, I failed to be a painter. :D 
Not believe? Keep it till you see how worse my paint! :P

Pertama-tama



My Mobile Phone

 "Mengaji"

"Pembersih & Korek Api - Feb 2007"

"Makan Siang Pak Rebo - Nov 2009"

"Olay - Nov 2009"

 "Bunga"

Sketsa, Pensil Konte, Nov 2011.



Oke, now you can agree with me. I'm not a good painter. Since I knew that I didn't good in painted, I ran to find my other runaway and make my hobby stay on 'like' to Paint not made it. While I tried to get my other runaway, me and my Cliqy went to Galnas/GNI (Galeri Nasional Indonesia) or go around to find a gallery which we never know.

at Bogor Fine Art Gallery

at GNI - for the first time 

My Cliqy at GNI - another time


Historical moment with black and white theme

GNI, The last exhibition that we came "EXPANSION Fine Arts Exhabition"

Kumpulan Karya Seni Rupa & Instalasi

Time by time we learn how to appreciate the artworks in a way that one step smarter. But we found nothing, except feels. A higher apreciating way to the artworks is feels. Then, on my next step learning, i tried to writing. Here's the blog which will become a good place to learn.

The last part of my learning is sewing. I didn't know when I could used sewing machine exactly. Begin with a patchwork, fed with a chips pack, i sewed into a mini-plastic bag. Then I'd interested to made my own dress. Started with a simple-short-easy overall. And now I've made 4 designs for myself.

 My Design Book

 Skirt Design

Dress Design

Designs

 
Desain Kebaya (kiri) & Sketsa Seorang Teman (kanan)
( Semoga si pemilik wajah di sketsa itu nggak ngerasa ge-er karena wajahnya saya pajang :D )


 (Back)


 My 4th Own Design (Long Dress)


My 4th Own Black Dress Design with My Cliqy


Now, I'll continue my learning.

0 Comments: