Sunday, September 11, 2011

If I Didn't

What if...
If I didn't came on that day
If I came late to apply my application
If I didn't choose the 6th seat
If you didn't sit behind me to glanced at me oftenly
If there's no that song
It wouldn't be today

If only I didn't tried to introduced my friend to you
Just at dusk If only you didn't came
We wouldn't looked smiling each other
We wouldn't even talked much at night after

If you didn't like my poets
If we never make mistakes
If we never been angry each other

If only we never greeted each other,
I couldn't starred the back of you,
We wouldn't be here to see the green of field.

You are the remedy for all my doubts
The best that I can get
You are the one I love to talk about
Even when my mood is bad

If I didn’t have you then
What will become of me?
If I had never met you girl
How would my life be?
Would I be the same?
If I’d been loving another name
(If I Didn't - Daniel Sahuleka)

Kamar & Padang Ilalang. September yang baru nyaris gerimis.

0 Comments: